The Epiphone Emperor Swingster™ is a way-cool guitar that excels in a wide range of genres, including jazz, blues, rockabilly, country and rock. This hollowbody has a 5-ply layered maple body, mahogany neck with a comfortable and fast-playing SlimTaper™ profile, Indian laurel fretboard with block inlays, mother of pearl Epiphone and Tree of Life inlays on the large Clipped Dove Wing headstock, Grover® Rotomatic® tuning machines, and two Epiphone SwingBucker™ pickups, each with a dedicated volume and tone control. Push/pull switches are built into each volume control to provide series/parallel switching for the pickups, and along with the 3-way toggle pickup selector switch, give you a broad selection of tonal options. The LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™ bridge is mounted on a pinned wooden base so it won't move out of place when you use the licensed Bigsby® vibrato with wire handle.
- Body: Layered Maple
- Binding: 7-Ply Top and Back
- Neck: Mahogany w/ SlimTaper™ Profile
- Scale Length: 24.72" / 628mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel w/ 11.97" Radius
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone®, 1.69" / 43mm
- Joint: Set neck
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™ on pinned wooden base
- Tailpiece: Licensed Bigsby® vibrato with wire handle
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic®
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone SwingBucker™ Neck
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone SwingBucker™ Bridge
- Controls: 2 Volume (2 Push/Pull series/parallel); 2 Tone
EPIPHONE EMPEROR SWINGSTER FOREST GREEN METALLIC
Buyer should make contact within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return is only accepted if the item is not as described for an EXCHANGE of product and return will be at the buyers expense.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, M & M's Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from M & M's Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.