The ES-335 is Epiphone's version of the historic ES-335 that has been wowing guitar players all over the world for over six decades. From its inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson™ ES-335 set an unmatched standard. Our Epiphone ES-335 is no exception. It is simply one of the best deals today for guitar players who want the classic sound of an ES-335 at an accessible price. The ES-335 is crafted with a layered maple top, back, and sides coupled with a solid maple tone block to create the amazing sustain, warmth, and resonant tone that players crave in a semi-hollow instrument. Epiphone's Alnico Classic PRO™ Humbuckers deliver a wide range of vintage sounds while the rounded C neck profile is extremely comfortable and easy to play, and the headstock features the 60s style Kalamazoo shape.
- Body Material: Layered Maple
- Centreblock: Maple
- Binding: Single ply cream - top, back and fretboard
- Neck: Mahogany w/ Rounded C Profile
- Scale Length: 24.72" / 628mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel w/ 12" Radius
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone®, 1.69" / 43mm
- End of Board Width: 2.24" / 56.88mm
- Inlays: Dot
- Joint: Glued in; Set Neck
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe
- Pickguard: Gibson™ ES-335 Shape, Black, 5-ply
- TrussRod: Dual Action w/ 2-ply Bell Cover
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat knobs with metal inserts
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
EPIPHONE ES-335 VINTAGE SUNBURST
Buyer should make contact within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return is only accepted if the item is not as described for an EXCHANGE of product and return will be at the buyers expense.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, M & M's Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from M & M's Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.