The Epiphone Les Paul Standard is the world’s most popular electric guitar at a price anyone can afford, each made to the same specs and attention to detail as vintage Les Pauls.
- Body Material - Mahogany
- Top Material - Plain Maple Veneer
- Binding - Body Top: 1-Ply; Cream, Fingerboard: 1-Ply; Cream
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Neck Shape - 1960's SlimTaper; D Profile
- Scale Length - 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material - Pau Ferro with Pearloid Trapezoid Inlays
- Headstock - Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Epiphone" logo in Perloid "Les Paul"
- Neck Pickup - Epiphone Alnico Classic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup - Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus Humbucker
- Controls - Epiphone All Metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume
- Knobs - Amber Top Hats
- Fingerboard Radius - 12"
- Frets - 22; Medium Jumbo
- Bridge - Locktone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece - Stopbar
- Nut Width - 1-11/16"
- Hardware - Nickel
- Machine Heads - Grover Machine Heads 18:1 Ratio
- Output Jack - Epiphone 1/4" Non Rotating with Cream Jack Plate
- Pickguard - 1-Ply Cream PVC
- Control Covers - 1-Ply Cream PVC
- Strap Buttons - 2
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD-EBONY
Buyer should make contact within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return is only accepted if the item is not as described for an EXCHANGE of product and return will be at the buyers expense.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, M & M's Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from M & M's Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.