The Epiphone Riviera, one of Epiphone’s original, most enduring classics makes a comeback! First introduced in the early ‘60s, the Epiphone Riviera’s semi-hollow design has been a favourite of players from all genres and generations including blues greats Robben Ford and Otis Rush, Lou Reed of the Velvet Underground, and The Strokes’ Nick Valensi, who have all found that the Riviera’s legendary ES™ body shape can produce great tones with any pickup variation. This Riviera features a layered maple top back and sides, a 3-layer pickguard with the classic metal Epiphone “E”, and comes equipped with Epiphone's LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™ adjustable bridge and Frequensator tailpiece.
- Body: Layered Maple w/ Maple Centreblock and Gloss Finish
- Neck: Mahogany w/ Rounded C Profile
- Scale Length: 24.72" / 628mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel w/ 12.01" Radius
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone®, 1.69" / 43mm
- Joint: Glued in; Set Neck
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Frequensator
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe metal button with press in bushing
- Pickguard: Riviera with foil "E" logo, 3-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat knobs with metal inserts
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone PRO Mini Humbucker™ R
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone PRO Mini Humbucker™ T
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS® potentiometers
EPIPHONE RIVIERA (FREQUENSATOR) ROYAL TAN EORRTNH1
Buyer should make contact within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return is only accepted if the item is not as described for an EXCHANGE of product and return will be at the buyers expense.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, M & M's Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from M & M's Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.