The Epiphone limited edition Tommy Thayer Electric Blue Les Paul Outfit is the fourth signature model by Tommy “Spaceman” Thayer, the renowned guitarist for Rock and Roll Hall of Fame members KISS. Tommy's Electric Blue Les Paul is powered by Seymour Duncan® JBTM humbuckers and has a classic LP Standard Mahogany body with a Maple cap, Grover® Rotomatic 18:1 machine heads, and a stunning Electric Blue finish by custom paint designer Johnny Douglas. An EpiLite™ case and Certificate of Authenticity are included.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple Cap
- Binding: 7-ply white and black (top) and white binding (fingerboard)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 60s SlimTaper™
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Trapezoid pearloid
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Radius: 12”
- Scale: 24.75”
- Nut: 1.68” Graph Tech™
- Truss Rod Cover: Nickel with engraved "Tommy Thayer" signature
- Pickguard: Mirrored
- Headstock: Small Sloped Dovewing with Les Paul Electric Blue in silk print. Back of the headstock has the KISS “SpaceMan" logo and a reproduction of Tommy Thayer's signature in silver silkscreen
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB™
- Lead Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB™ open coil in Electric Blue
- Knobs: Blue Top Hats with pointers
- Neck Volume
- Bridge Volume
- Neck Tone
- Bridge Tone
- Standard 3-way toggle
- Output: Epiphone heavy duty non-rotating ¼”
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover® Rotomatic with Kidney Button, 18:1 tuning ratio
- Includes: Custom hard case and Certificate of Authenticity
EPIPHONE TOMMY THAYER ELECTRIC BLUE LES PAUL
Buyer should make contact within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return is only accepted if the item is not as described for an EXCHANGE of product and return will be at the buyers expense.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, M & M's Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from M & M's Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.