- New models include: three electric amp models; one studio-quality tube preamp model
- New effects include: Two dynamics models; one overdrive model, two modulated reverb models; modulated delay model
- Tap tempo multi-delay interface
- Needle-style tuner mode
- Improved user interface and preset management
- Preset storage and recall via Fender Tone cloud
Voltage - 240V AUS
Wattage - 100 Watts
Controls - Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master, Encoder, Three Layer Buttons, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
Channels - One
Inputs - One - 1/4"
Effects - 31 Amp Models, 62 Effects
Effects Loop - 1/4" Stereo - (Send/Return)
Line Out - Two (Left and Right XLR)
Headphone Jack - 1/8" Stereo
FENDER MUSTANG GT100 GUITAR AMPLIFIER
Buyer should make contact within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return is only accepted if the item is not as described for an EXCHANGE of product and return will be at the buyers expense.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, M & M's Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from M & M's Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.