Mustang Micro is a complete personal guitar amplifier featuring a wide selection of tones from the wildly popular Mustang series amps. Plug Mustang Micro directly into your guitar, connect your favourite wired headphones, and choose your perfect amp and effect settings. It’s ideal for any player from beginner to pro, making it quick and easy to get great tones when jamming at home or on the go. Mustang Micro’s 1/8” stereo headphone out allows the flexibility to use your favourite wired headphones or earbuds and silently play with a responsive touch and feel without annoying latency. Want to jam along with tunes from your music library or favourite streaming service? Mustang Micro supports Bluetooth audio streaming from your mobile device, tablet or computer to Mustang Micro and features automatic Audio/Visual sync, making it a great tool for practicing and learning songs. And you can even record your favourite guitar tones and the Bluetooth audio stream simultaneously using Mustang Micro’s USB-C output. It’s the ultimate guitar karaoke machine!
- All-in-one personal headphone amplifier with onboard DSP
- 12 amp models for a wide range of clean and dirty tones
- 12 effect combinations with parameter modify control
- Adjustable EQ
- Convenient volume control
- Bluetooth audio streaming with audio/video sync for playing along in real time
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery (charged via USB)
- 4 hours of continuous play time
- Rotating input plug for compatibility with most guitars and basses
- USB interface for recording output and firmware updates
FENDER MUSTANG MICRO HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER
Buyer should make contact within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return is only accepted if the item is not as described for an EXCHANGE of product and return will be at the buyers expense.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, M & M's Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from M & M's Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.