The Squier® Standard Stratocaster® is a great playing guitar with a traditional vibe and modern feel. Player-friendly features like a 22-fret fingerboard and a slimmer neck make for easier playing and choke-free bends. Alnico single-coil pickups provide plenty of punch while three elegant flame top colors grant a touch of elegance to this stunning instrument.
- Color - Amber Burst
- Body - Agathis with Flame Maple Top
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape - Stratocaster®
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Finish - Satin Urethane
- Bridge Pickup - Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup - Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup - Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls - Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
Pickup Switching - 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration - SSS
- Bridge - 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish - Chrome
- Tuning Machines - Standard Die-Cast
- Control Knobs - White Plastic
- Strings - Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Unique Features - Large '60s Style Headstock, Gold and Black Squier Logo, Squier Engraved Neckplate, Parchment Plastic Parts, White Dot Position Inlays, Dual Wing-Style String Trees
FENDER SQUIER STANDARD STRATOCASTER
Buyer should make contact within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return is only accepted if the item is not as described for an EXCHANGE of product and return will be at the buyers expense.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, M & M's Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from M & M's Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.