The Squier® Contemporary Active Jazzmaster® HH brings modern features and bold aesthetics to an iconic Fender platform to satisfy today’s most discerning and daring players. At the heart of this guitar is a pair of Squier SQR™ active ceramic humbucking pickups with 9-volt electronics for massive high-output signal. The roasted maple neck was chosen for its optimal tone and stability, and a sculpted heel design allows for improved access all the way to the 22nd fret. High-performance components round out the feature list and include a 2-point tremolo bridge for superior feel during bends, and a set of sealed-gear tuning machines with split shafts for smooth tuning action and easy restringing. Eye-catching styling cues include stealthy black hardware and a sleek painted headstock with chrome logos for a premium look.
- Colour: Shell Pink Pearl
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin with Gloss Matching Headstock
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: Cream Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Squier® SQR™ Ceramic Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Squier® SQR™ Ceramic Humbucker
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Black Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
Fender Squier Contemporary Active Jazzmaster HH - Shell Pink Pearl
Buyer should make contact within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return is only accepted if the item is not as described for an EXCHANGE of product and return will be at the buyers expense.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, M & M's Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from M & M's Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.