Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
- BLX2 Handheld transmitter with PG58 microphone cartridge.
- BLX4 Single channel wireless receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
- Frequency Range: 662MHz-686MHz
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring PG58, SM58®, or Beta 58A® options
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)
- The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼ inch output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED - Green: Normal audio levels, Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
Shure BLX24/PG58 Wireless Handheld System (M17: 662-686MHz)
Buyer should make contact within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return is only accepted if the item is not as described for an EXCHANGE of product and return will be at the buyers expense.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, M & M's Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from M & M's Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.