The EON618S is a powered portable PA subwoofer in the EON600 series from JBL Professional.
It has been designed to deliver class leading performance in a variety of applications supporting EON600 and other full range systems.
A lightweight, highly useful enclosure allows the speaker to be easily transported and set up wherever low frequency reinforcement is needed.
- JBL Premium Transducers
- 1000W Peak, 500W Continuous highly efficient Class-D amplification
- Maximum SPL Output: 134dB
- System Type: Self powered 18” Subwoofer
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 31Hz - 150Hz
- Frequency Response (- 3dB): 42.5Hz - 150Hz
- Bluetooth Control- 3 Parametric EQs + Hi & Lo Shelf - Gain and Delay - Save and Recall settings - Polarity Inversion
- JBL Engineered Crossover Presets- 80 Hz - 100 Hz - 120 Hz - EON
- M20 Pole Cup
- Rugged, stage-ready Duraflex enclosure
- Connectors - 2 x Balanced XLR-1/4” combination inputs- 2 x male XLR loop thru out
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 582mm x 668mm x 645mm (22.9” x 26.3” x 25.4”)
- Weight 72 lbs (35.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight 91 lbs (41.2 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H) 803mm x 768mm x 631mm (31.6" x 30.2" x 25.1")
JBL EON 618S POWERED SUB WOOFER 18"
Buyer should make contact within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return is only accepted if the item is not as described for an EXCHANGE of product and return will be at the buyers expense.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, M & M's Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from M & M's Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.