You are entitled to return an item under manufacturers warranty for repair or replacement. Some warranty matters can be handled directly by M & M's Music and some cases will be referred to the Manufacturer.
In order to process your concerns as quickly as possible we request that you observe the following information:
1. You should contact us as soon as you become aware of the fault. Send an email to email@example.com outlining details of the issue, including photos, if applicable. Please include your details, contact numbers and invoice number of the purchase. Requests will not be taken over the phone.
2. Prior to proceeding with a warranty repair M & M's Music may request an inspection of the goods. Once the fault has been deemed to be a warranty issue we will then advise as to the best course of action to have your item repaired or replaced.
3. Freight costs associated with returning the item are to be met by the customer. These costs will NOT be covered by M & M's Music.
4. All statutory and warranty time limitations apply in all cases.
5. You will not be entitled to receive a replacement item or have your item repaired if you:
• inspected the item prior to purchasing it and didn’t notice defects you should have noticed
• where you have used the item in a way not intended for it’s purpose
• you have damaged the item