With its simple plug-and-play interface, ultra-portable lightweight design, and best-in-class tones, the POD Go Wireless guitar processor gets you on the road to ultimate tone. Plus, its onboard Relay wireless receiver and included Relay G10TII transmitter free you to go wherever your inspiration takes you. Choose, edit, and control sounds using the colour LCD screen, five push encoders, eight rugged footswitches, and a cast-aluminium multi-function expression pedal—and add two external footswitches or a second expression pedal for even more real-time control. All the essential audio connections are at your fingertips, too, including balanced stereo outputs, a duplicate amp out that can be tapped before the Cab/IR, a stereo effects loop, a headphone jack, and even a USB port for accessing the 4-in/4-out audio interface with re-amping. In addition to its professional-quality amp, cab, and effect models drawn from the acclaimed HX family of effects processors, POD Go Wireless supports third-party IR loading, and sophisticated features such as Snapshots enable you to easily access all the tones you’ll need to cover every section of every song. With POD Go Wireless, you won’t just take the stage — you’ll own it.
- Best-in-class performance including HX amp and effects models
- Simple interface with 4.3" (11cm) colour LCD for fast and easy tone creation
- Portable, compact, and lightweight design
- Relay G10TII transmitter included
- Colour footswitch LEDs indicate type and status of assigned function
- Load third-party cabinet impulse responses (IRs) for unlimited cabinet options
- Snapshots let you seamlessly switch between tones without audio dropouts
- Free POD Go Edit app for easy preset editing and backup
- Stereo effects loop and TRS expression pedal/dual footswitch input
- 4-in/4-out 24bit/96kHz audio interface for recording and re-amping
Line 6 Pod Go Wireless Multi-FX Processor
Buyer should make contact within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return is only accepted if the item is not as described for an EXCHANGE of product and return will be at the buyers expense.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, M & M's Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from M & M's Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.