The Wireless GO is an ultra-compact wireless microphone system that is unique in its clip’n’go versatility and incredibly compact form-factor. The transmitter features an in-built omnidirectional condenser capsule and can be used as a clip-on mic or with a RØDE lavalier, sending crystal-clear, broadcast-grade audio via 2.4GHz digital transmission to the on-camera receiver. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
- Transmitter operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Ultra-compact form-factor – transmitter and receiver weigh a minuscule 31g each
- Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption delivers crystal-clear audio under any conditions and excels in dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth environments (shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc)
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), optimised for short-range operation in congested RF environments.
- In-built rechargeable batteries that last up to 7 hours, charged via USB-C
- Super easy to use – transmitter and receiver auto-pair in under three seconds
- 3-stage output pad (0dB, -12dB and -24dB) and battery saver mode
- Use up to eight systems in one location
- Comes in either black or white
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
Receiver & Transmitter
2 x Fur Windshields
2 x USB-C Cable
RODE WIRELESS GO COMPACT WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM
Buyer should make contact within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return is only accepted if the item is not as described for an EXCHANGE of product and return will be at the buyers expense.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, M & M's Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from M & M's Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.