The Squier® 40th Anniversary Telecaster®, Vintage Edition is a soulful tribute model trimmed with a collection of classic features for the retro-minded Squier enthusiast. Featuring aged chrome hardware, an anodised aluminium pickguard, a vintage-tinted maple neck, an engraved anniversary neck plate and satin finish throughout, this Tele® honours the heritage of the Squier catalogue and its ancestry. Player-friendly refinements of this commemorative model include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile for an easy playing feel, vintage-style tuning machines and 3-saddle string-through-body bridge for authentic performance and style, and Fender-Designed single-coil pickups with alnico 5 magnets for familiar Tele tone.
- Nyatoh body w/ Satin Urethane finish
- Maple "C" Shape neck w/ 25.5" (648 mm) scale, & Tinted Satin Urethane finish
- Maple fretboard w/ 9.5" (241 mm) radius & Black Dot inlays
- 21 Narrow Tall frets
- 1.650" (42 mm) Bone nut
- Vintage Style tuning machines
- 3-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele® bridge
- Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil bridge and neck pickup(s) w/ Neck: Aged Chrome; Bridge: Black pickup covers
- Master Volume, Master Tone controls, & 3-Position Blade switch
Squier 40th Anniversary Telecaster Vintage Edition MN (Satin Vintage Blonde)
Buyer should make contact within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return is only accepted if the item is not as described for an EXCHANGE of product and return will be at the buyers expense.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, M & M's Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from M & M's Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.