The Tasman TA300O-E OM acoustic electric features solid mahogany back and layered mahogany sides, with solid spruce soundboard and OM body shape that delivers strong excellent balance, volume and projection.
• Solid Sitka Spruce top provides a defined and dynamic tone.
• Mahogany back and side gives you a balanced sound with plenty of natural acoustic projection.
• Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
• Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
• SHAPE: OM Concert Body
• TOP: Solid Spruce
• SIDE: Mahogany
• BACK: Solid Mahogany
• FINGERBOARD: Ebony
• BRIDGE: Ebony
• FINISH: Natural
• CASE: Premium hard case with plush interior included
• EQ SYSTEM: Fishman Presys Plus
• MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
• HEADSTOCK: Standard
• SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
• NUT WIDTH: 43mm
• STRING PINS: Graphtech TUSQ PP 2000-00
• STRINGS: Daddario EXP16
• SADDLE/NUT: Bone
• Body Width Upper Bout : 29.5cm
• Body Width Lower Bout : 38.6cm
• Body Width Waist: 24.7cm
• Body Depth - Neck Joint: 9.7cm
• Body Length: 47.6cm
TASMAN TA300O-E OM ACOUSTIC ELECTRIC with CASE
Buyer should make contact within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return is only accepted if the item is not as described for an EXCHANGE of product and return will be at the buyers expense.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, M & M's Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from M & M's Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.