DZR-SERIES POWERED LOUDSPEAKERS
Best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, unrivalled low-frequency sound reproduction - the new DZR delivers on all fronts, realising a truly professional sound with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design. The durable plywood cabinets feature a LINE-X coating with extremely high damage resistance to protect against scratches and wear. High power output woofers are equipped with a best-in-class 3” voice coil magnet that delivers well-defined, solid bass with very low distortion, while the 2” tweeters use a titanium diaphragm to deliver smooth top-end frequencies via rotatable horns. On-board DSP offers advanced signal processing and protection, accessible via an easy-to-read LCD panel.
The DZR12 is 2-way bi-amped powered loudspeaker that offers superb clarity at an impressive 139dB SPL. With best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, and unrivaled low-frequency sound reproduction, the DZR12 realizes a truly professional sound delivered with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design.
- 2-way powered loudspeaker with a 2” HF and a 12" LF
- Maximum 139dB SPL and 39Hz-20kHz frequency range is ideal for today’s sound engineering demands
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Floor monitoring setting enables mirroring configuration
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DZR12)
- Rotatable horn and variety of U-bracket options (UB-DZR) for rigging allow for very flexible setup and speaker placement
YAMAHA DZR12 POWERED SPEAKER
Buyer should make contact within 7 days of receipt of goods. Return is only accepted if the item is not as described for an EXCHANGE of product and return will be at the buyers expense.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, M & M's Music does not provide a refund for ‘change of mind’ purchases
so you are advised to choose your goods carefully.
When purchasing online from M & M's Music you are protected by the same Consumer Protection Laws that you would
receive it you purchased the item in our store.
These provisions apply to in-store and online purchases. We aim to process any claims as quickly as possible and
encourage you to contact us about any concerns you may have.